We have a variety of opportunities for talented engineers, including roles in Design engineer, Product designer, Structural analyst, Aerodynamics.
For all engineering roles, criteria include:
- * You must be innovative.
- * Education Degree in engineering classification: Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferred (Mechanical / Aeronautical / Automobile / Industrial Production).
- * Proficiency in (CATIA V5/ AutoCAD / ANSYS) is preferred but working knowledge on other tools like Pro-E / Creo, Solidworks and Unigraphics is plus.
- * Ability to prioritize for maximum productivity for multiple projects.
- * Ability to learn new applications quickly. Ability to define and document processes as required.
- * Good verbal and written communication skills. Good organizational skills.
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a picture or file of something you've designed or built.
(we value the most to your talent than the academics)